Quinoa vegetable upma is a scrumptious and heart-healthy dish packed with protein, fiber, and antioxidants. The addition of colorful vegetables, peanuts, and a splash of zesty lemon juice elevates its nutritional value, making it rich in essential vitamins and minerals. Seasoned with aromatic Indian spices, this gluten-free dish promotes digestion, aids in weight management, and supports overall cardiovascular health. Indulge in this delicious and wholesome meal for a joyous and flavoursome dining experience that's good for your heart!
- In a pressure cooker add quinoa, now add 1 ½ cups water and little salt, cook till 3 whistles,.
- Turn off the flame. Wait till pressure goes down.
- In a pan add oil, heat it and add mustard seeds and asafoetida and let it splutter.
- Now add green chillies, ginger and curry leaves and heat on medium flame.
- Add peanuts and saute for a minute, now add onion and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add green peas, capsicum and carrots and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add boiled quinoa, add salt, chilli powder and cook for some time.
- Now turn off the flame, add coriander leaves and lemon juice. Serve hot.