Indulge in the delightful and nutritious Granola Bars, specifically crafted as a healthy option for individuals with PCOS. Packed with an array of wholesome ingredients including nuts, seeds, dates, and berries, these bars are rich in antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids. Not only do they provide a satisfying snack, but they also help overcome sweet cravings, which are common due to magnesium deficiency. Enjoy these delicious bars as a guilt-free and convenient way to nourish your body and support your overall health and well-being with PCOS.
- In a pan, roast nuts, seeds and rolled oats separately in a pan for 3- 4 minutes.
- Chop the roasted nuts and add all the above ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Chop half quantity of the berries and add to the above mixing bowl, keep the rest aside.
- Grind the dates. Add ground dates along with honey to the bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients to combine well (can use hands).
- Pour the mixture in a greased tray and flatten it to set it.
- Add some berries on top and flatten it well.
- Refrigerate it for one hour to set.
- Cut it in desired shape and store it in air tight container.